Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow!

Alright, so I lied, I'm going to push back my reactions to my interview with Ryan Sprague until later this week. However, this weekend brought more excitement!



Snow! This picture is from Sunday. It pretty much snowed all day. This was very exciting for me as it's only the second or third time I've ever seen snow fall. I was pretty entertained.

Turns out this continued throughout the night and it was still snowing when I drove to work this morning. Nothing major, but it was still really cool seeing snow on the side of the road and falling around my car as I drove to work early in the morning. I think I made every class today sing "Let It Snow!"

Outside of that excitement, today was rough. Some serious behavior issues from students, gave me some good behavior management practice today. Then for just about every class my iPod decided to just freeze, before deciding to die altogether before lunch. Luckily I was able to reset it, and hopefully it won't continue it's bad behavior. Behavior modification techniques don't work on iPods. After I got it working again, I had a student pull it out of the dock in the middle of a session and chuck it against the floor with all his strength. Thankfully it still worked. What a day.

The break's coming, and I'm pretty excited!









No comments:

Post a Comment